1. Travel as much as possible:
There is so much beauty in this world, its waiting for you to go out and explore it.
2. Good things come in little packages:
As my Nanna used to say to me.
3. Don’t fall into the trap of feeling older:
Your only as old as you feel, in my case, I guess I’m going to stay feeling 12.
4. Spend your money on experiences, not materialistic items:
You will never tell someone about that time you bought those sunglasses, but you will tell them about that time when you travelled to Thailand and swam with dolphins.
5. New York is best place on earth:
Enough said on this one.
6. You will never regret going to the gym:
This is something I have recently learnt, and my god I feel 100x better when I go.
7. Don’t give a sh*t about what people have to say about you:
I fell into this trap for a while, make sure you don’t.
8. Your true friends will want to see you succeed and praise you when you do:
If they don’t, they are not worth your time.
9. Older people are fountains of wisdom:
Listen to their stories and ask them about their past, trust me you will be entertained for hours.
10. Social media is all smoke and mirrors:
When someone’s life is perceived as perfect, they could be having the week from hell. We all choose to display some sort of ‘image’ on our social profiles, but it doesn’t mean they are real.
11. It’s okay to have a cheat day:
As they say, one slice of pizza will not make you fat just as much as one salad will not make you thin.
12. DREAM BIG:
Otherwise, what makes the future exciting?
13. Be spontaneous:
Sometimes the best things happen with an off-the-cuff decision.
This could be with your clothes, hair or even makeup. If you don’t experiment then how are you ever going to find your style?
15. Don’t try and be someone else:
They are already taken, your YOU for a reason.
16. Integrate colour into your wardrobe:
The world would be boring if everyone dressed the same.
17. Never underestimate the support system from your family:
If it makes you happy, then it should make them happy.
18. Take chances:
This is what makes life exciting and interesting, where do you think we get the saying ‘second chance’ from?
19. Having a small group of close friends is much better than having a big group of ‘fake’ friends:
I assure you.
20. Love yourself:
There is always going to be something you want to change about yourself, embrace the different quality you have.
Shop this post:
Shoes: Zara (similar)
Bag: Michael Kors